Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Years Resolutions

It seems I make New Years Resolutions every year. And at the end of each year I look at what I wanted to do differently and realize I failed miserably in most areas.

So, now I consider "matters to attend to..." each December and make a list in January and try to attend to them throughout the year. This year speaking kindly will be number one on the list, and I will return to my old favorites of scripture reading, (Made it through 1/3 of the Old testament this year. I was trying for all of it.), and Spanish. I will improve my Spanish this year. (that one goes on every year and for the past 7 years it has been a no go. *sigh*)

So, instead of resolutions and goals, identify your "matters to attend to..." :) It is that time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment